border problem with compiz

Manu G.V ajeet3047 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:38:57 UTC 2007

hi,
when i enable desktop effects the borders of the windows disappear. I have
installed nvidia driver from freshrpms. I have tried beryl also and the
borders doesn't disappear in that. I have GeForce Go 6150 inbuilt card. How
can i solve this border poblem.
i have another problem also when i play videos they get stuck in between
frequently(more frequently with beryl) with desktop-effects enabled and with
disabled desktop-effects videos work fine.
I would be thankful for all your suggestions and help.
I have attached xorg.conf file to the mail.
--
manu