Accesablility settings not staying set

I must use sticky key due to a broken hand. Each time I restart the
computer, the sticky keys stops working. To reenable it, I open
Kcontrol and deselect the sticky keys option, reselect it, then hit
Apply.

Why does sticky keys not work, despite the fact that it is enabled in
kControl? And, how can I fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/113/cetera_peter.html
http://datip.com