Re: DVD choppy

On 29/01/07, alan <alan clueserver org> wrote:

It is an Intel 945GM Chipset (according to the dmesg log posted).

Sound like either the hardware acceleration is not enabled or the player
is using a video mode that is inefficient or not working.

Thanks, Alans. How would one go about enabling the hardware
acceleration or changing the video mode?

I'm having problems in all players: Kplayer (based on mplayer),
kaffiene, and I think Noatun (I can't get past the menu selection on
Noatun). However, I just checked vlc and it works fine. I'd still like
to fix kplayer, though.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/web_browser.html
http://fiifke.com