Re: How to set up mirrors in Smart Package Manager?

On Mon January 29 2007 6:59 pm, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Well this script must install livna channels but I can't
> figure out where . They are not in /etc/smart/channels/ and I
> can't find the channels in this directory when I execute smart
> --gui. So what is the deal. This all was working before I ran
> that script.

Don't look for them there, Aaron. It's a mystery which I tried to
get answered once on the Smart list, but no one responded. Most
of the channel info is stored in some binary somewhere... Open
Smart and go to Edit/Channels - there you'll find your channels
and you can tick and un-tick the boxes to select them or no...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA