Re: Can't run x things over ssh link

Gene;

On 1/29/07, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
Greetings all;

I have a kubuntu box out in the workshop that I normally admin either from
its own keyboard or from here over an ssh link.  Then I installed FC6 on
this box.

Now the various graphical stuff fails with a can't determine display
message.  I just checked in the /etc/ssh/ssh_config, and in
the /etc/ssh/sshd_config files on that box and 'X11Forwarding yes' is
present in both files, so its apparently something on this end.

What do I enable, in what file, what it takes to restore this
functionality with FC6 that worked so nicely in FC2?

Try the -Y option, as in "ssh -vY -lusername boxinworkshop.domain.com .

-P