Re: How to set up mirrors in Smart Package Manager?

on 01/29/2007 06:13 PM Claude Jones wrote:
On Mon January 29 2007 6:59 pm, Aaron Konstam wrote:
Well this script must install livna channels but I can't
figure out where . They are not in /etc/smart/channels/ and I
can't find the channels in this directory when I execute smart
--gui. So what is the deal. This all was working before I ran
that script.

Don't look for them there, Aaron. It's a mystery which I tried to get answered once on the Smart list, but no one responded. Most of the channel info is stored in some binary somewhere... Open Smart and go to Edit/Channels - there you'll find your channels and you can tick and un-tick the boxes to select them or no...

indeed. It is added by

smart channel --add

and it does not go into /etc/smart/channel
I'll keep digging.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./