[Fedora] FC6 not connecting

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jan 30 19:48:11 UTC 2007

Beartooth wrote:
> I see several lines containing things like "eth0 alias e100" or "eth1
> alias 3c501" -- and also a whole bunch containing expresions like
> "//etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-eth0" or the same with "-eth1"
> -- but none with addr nor MAC addr.

    Sounds like you may have more then one nic, or it THINKS you have
more than one nic.  I realize you got a bunch of lines, but could yuo go
ahead and capture that and send it to me (OFF-LIST)?

    grep eth /var/log/messages > eth-messages.txt

    Then send that eth-messages.txt to me.  Hopefully that might shed
some light.  I have a meeting coming up shortly but I'll be around
afterwards and later this evening as well.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6