Printing header in Firefox -

I often print pages that I bind and save from firefox. It is supposed to print the Title and URL as a header on each page however all I ever get is the very bottom of the letters, not enough to even guess at the words.

I have tried all the available settings but with no success. Print Preview shows the header perfectly but unfortunately the printed page does not.

This problem is peculiar to Firefox, Openoffice prints headers and footers without a problem. I am running Firefox version 1.5.0.9 and FC6 updated this morning.

Any thoughts on what I might do to fix this?

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin