Printing header in Firefox -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 30 21:08:07 UTC 2007

I often print pages that I bind and save from firefox.  It is supposed
to print the Title and URL as a header on each page however all I ever
get is the very bottom of the letters, not enough to even guess at the
words.

I have tried all the available settings but with no success. Print
Preview shows the header perfectly but unfortunately the printed page
does not.

This problem is peculiar to Firefox, Openoffice prints headers and
footers without a problem.  I am running Firefox version 1.5.0.9 and FC6
updated this morning.

Any thoughts on what I might do to fix this?

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin