Re: Printing header in Firefox -

Anne Wilson wrote:
Can you not change the top margin?

I hate the FF print interface and have changed it to kprinter, where I have all the control I want/need.

Anne
Yes I've tried a range of settings for the margin, suspect perhaps it wants A4 paper? That's a guess though. I'm not familiar with 'kprinter.' I use xfce rather than gnome/kde, out of habit mostly.

Often I want to go back to the source of a page and it's handy to have that available. Just an annoyance as it is.

Bob