bottom taskbar not auto add editable

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 31 07:31:52 UTC 2007

Greetings;

I recall being able to pick up the icon for a link to an application, drag
it down the the bottom bar and drop it there in previous editions of kde,
but now all I'm getting is a launch of whatever icon I touch in the
process.  Surely there is room between the F and the pager for more than
3 icons?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

--