Re: bottom taskbar not auto add editable

On 1/31/07, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings;

I recall being able to pick up the icon for a link to an application, drag
it down the the bottom bar and drop it there in previous editions of kde,
but now all I'm getting is a launch of whatever icon I touch in the
process.  Surely there is room between the F and the pager for more than
3 icons?

What am I doing wrong?

Make sure that your kicker ("bottom bar") is not locked :)
Right click on it, then you can unlock your kicker :)

Chitlesh

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com