Re: Inconsistent behaviour of menus

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 21:20 -0800, spmirowski wrote:
> On my systems, menu length hasn't seemed to matter.  Whether it was 4
> items or 20, it would have scroll arrows.

Hmm, I haven't seen that either.  I'm just playing with the system that
has a long menu, and it gets scroll arrows, but the rest are fine.  I
haven't found any obvious preferences to do with menu rendering and this
matter, perhaps there's some other factors between our systems.  I'm
running FC6, using Gnome, with the default theme.