Re: spamassassin record score?

That was a modest score.

Spammers monitor this list. One of them, who has a quite distinctive
"signature" to his spam, scored quite high but not all the way to the
magic 100. So I taunted him about it. Two days later I received a spam
crafted to reach 100 points and more without nearly as many BL scores
as you have and with generally smaller rule scores. He hit well over
50 individual rules.

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Siegfried" <sos zjod net>

Folks,

But I've got a question: what's the highest spam score anybody has seen
spamassassin assign any particular email (without local fudging for
"I never wanna hear from this guy again")?

I only keep a month's worth of spam in my just-in-case-it-isn't-spam
folders and so far, the highest score I've seen is 69.0.  Can anybody
top that, and if so, could you post the X-spam-* headers?

In part, view111 empas com spammed: