Re: Nautilus not working propelvy with images

Tim wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 12:05 +0100, Andrea Mastellone wrote:
So, have I to delete all my gnome settings (.gnome* and .gconf*) to
fix this ?

I should hope not, but since I don't know what's specifically the
problem, that is one approach.  You could try diffing the config files,
and see if you can spot it.

That is strange. I have deleted .gconf* .gnome* and .nautilus, and the problem is still present ! :(

So... I will try to change my username by means of chfn...

Andrea

--
"Homo sum, nihil humani alienum a me puto." (Terenzio).
"Il vero io รจ quello che tu sei, non quello che hanno fatto di te." (P. Coelho)