Re: httpd driving me crazy.-SOLVED

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 16:17 +0000, Andy Green wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any further ideas?
>
> There was a guy last night suggesting there were two Listen: 80 lines in
> a httpd config file, that sounded like a much simpler explanation that
> would match the symptoms just as well.

> -Andy

Well that was not exactly right but it led to the right answer which was
that in /etc/httpd/conf.d there was a file called:
system-config-httpd.conf
Which was sourced when the httpd server started. And that file has a
Listen statement. Where that came from I don't know.
My guess it was created when system-config-httpd was run.

But anyway the server now runs and I learned something. Thanks to
whoever made the suggestion.
Under deadline pressure for the next week. If you want something, it can
wait. Unless it's blind screaming paroxysmally hedonistic...