Re: Domain Authentication

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 17:03 -0500, Kevin Gutch wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial for setting up Domain
> Authentication using Fedora 6 and Samba.

I HIGHLY recommend buying O'Reilly's book:

	"Using Samba"
	Gerald Carter, Jay Ts, and Robert Eckstein
	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba3/

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-  You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.  -
-                                                -- Chuck Yeager     -