Re: webcam support/hardware compatibility list

In article <BAY113-F103EF465D37FC71A03D96484A50 phx gbl>,
   David L <idht4n hotmail com> wrote:
> I'd like to buy a webcam that has good support in fedora, preferably
> without any kernel patches/proprietary drivers. Any suggestions?

> Here are the web cams on my local Office Max shelf (or at least are on
> their web site):

[Snip]

There are a couple of pages of interest that I've found:

http://mxhaard.free.fr/
http://linux-uvc.berlios.de/

The second site does look like they support some of the Logitech devices in
your list, unfortunately I couldn't find anything on the site to download.