Terminal Expiring

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Sun Jul 1 07:38:47 UTC 2007

El Domingo, 1 de Julio de 2007 09:33, [Sunshine Tech Solutions] Ravi Gehlot
escribió:
> My SSH connections are expiring after sometime with PUTTY.
>
> How do I disable that. Using FC4 here.

I guess that have nothing to do with PUTTY, but it does have something to do
with the IdleTimeout directive in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config.
That directive manages if the connection have been idle (all channels) for
that long time thechild process is killed with SIGHUP, and connection is
closed down.

Cheers

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.