ALSA issue

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sun Jul 1 22:01:54 UTC 2007

Around 10:46pm on Sunday, July 01, 2007 (UK time), Marcel Janssen scrawled:

> Hi,
>
> After upgrading from FC6 to f7, my onboard soundcard (which is switched off in
> the BIOS) is detected by the kernel and the modules are loaded.
> By itself not an issue, but the onboard card is now the default.
>
> How can make sure that the modules for the onboard card are not loaded ?

If you are running Gnome, System -> Administration -> Soundcard
Detection.

Click on the Settings tab, and select the correct Default audio card.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 23:00:16 up 6 days,  2:39,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.02