a small problem with mailman

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Mon Jul 2 23:36:00 UTC 2007

Hello gang,

I have a bit of a problem with mailman here.  When I go to use "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/update" and after setting everything the way that the mm_cfg.py says I get this trace back error:

[root at pilotalk ~]# /usr/lib/mailman/bin/update                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/update", line 49, in <module>
    from Mailman import mm_cfg
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 80, in <module>
    DEFAULT_URL_HOST = www.pilotalk.com
NameError: name 'www' is not defined

I am assuming the lines of the mm_cfg.py which it is having trouble with are these three lines:

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = www.pilotalk.com
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = pilotalk.com
add_virtualhostwww.pilotalk.com, pilotalk.com

Any help would be appreciated.Scott