gpgcheck=0 -

Andrew Parker andrewparker at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 3 15:17:01 UTC 2007

On 7/2/07, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:

> Is there no easy way to get all these keys installed in /etc/yum.repos.d
> other than gpgcheck=0 ?
>
> (9/9): kdelibs-3.5.7-8.fc 100% |=========================|  18 MB
> 01:45
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID ff6382fa
>

> GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 5] OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or
> directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/kde-redhat.RPM-GPG-KEY'
>

> Bob Goodwin
>
> --

The location/installation of the keys varies between repository
distributers.  I believe that Livna keys are added by the RPM that
adds the repo, whereas all the Fedora ones are in the root of the
install media (at least for the DVD and Everything downloads, not sure
about the live CDs).  Fedora ones can be all added in one go by cd'ing
to the root of the install media and running:

rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY*

For the kde-redhat one, its detailed at http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/ i.e.:

rpm --import http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/gpg-pubkey-ff6382fa-3e1ab2ca

Bottom line, no, there's no easy way to do it for all repo
distributers, but instructions should be available at the point when
you install a new repo.