Firefox won't click

sbeam szbeam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:24:09 UTC 2007

I have seen this problem as well, every few weeks as you say. Usually
when I have about 2 dozen tabs open and am in the middle of some fun
project.

Restarting Firefox solves it.

Also sometimes have a problem where firefox refuses to open a new window
anymore, it just does nothing. In that case I have to 'killall firefox'
as merely closing the existing windows leaves orphans. Not related, but
interesting nonetheless.