Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:30:31 UTC 2007

on 7/3/2007 2:38 PM, Thufir wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:56:34 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>
>> I agree with you. If some users don't want to mount ntfs and add them to
>> fstab than that is what they should choose. But also other that want
>> should have an option to choose as well. That is why it needs to be ntfs
>> support in anaconda.
>> If anaconda runs ntfs-config or does it it's own way I as a user don't
>> care. To be clear I don't have any NTFS partitions on my system but I
>> saw this as a mayor showstopper for users with windows partition trying
>> this great new thing called fedora linux.
>
> I see what you mean.  That would be nice, but I'd simply rather have more
> packages in fedora yum and better integration with other yum
> repositories, like one-click to add livna, for example.
>
> Given limited resources, that's my preference, at least.
>
> -Thufir

Fedora is in the USA and they can not provide that information about
'third party sites'. Or even acknowledge that they exits as I understand
it. So I greatly doubt you will get a click 'n' go link from within
Fedora.  ;-)

If you are looking for 'something' try here:

http://rpm.pbone.net/

Follow the menus and study the page(s) there is a lot of information
there. As well as download links.
--

  David