NetworkManager things

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Jul 4 12:38:53 UTC 2007

    I found that the demons for NetworkManager and
NetworkManagerDispature are in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory and you
can turn them on with, for example ./NetworkManager start and from then
on this demon will be put into the kernel every time you turn on your
computer.

    The kernel 3232 with the WiFi modules works fine it seems with all
the other applications.

    This all has limited application to your desktop computer but it is
really good for your Lap-Top which is often changing sources of Internet.

My lap-top is a Sony PCG-9RFL model. It is faster than this Desktop :-)

Karl