mc

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 4 14:15:09 UTC 2007

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:46:18 -0400, Gene Heskett scripst:
> I call bs on that!  For all the other fawncy file managers they've tried
> to paint a decent face on over the last 5 years, not one of them can
> even begin to compare with mc.  Sure, the current Krusader is pretty,
> but it can't do 90% of what mc can.  When it can, then talk about
> dropping mc, and not a millisecond before.

I would personally strongly against removing mc ever (krusader, gnome-
commander etc. suck when used through ssh), but I would be very much
interested in knowing what 90% (repeat 90%!!!) of mc functionality is not
covered by krusader. Would you englighten me, please?

Matěj