CNN video

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 4 17:26:39 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Brian Millett wrote:
>Mike Chambers escribío:

>>> Here is the thing.It is Tools-> Add-ons
>>> Then one clicks on Get Extensaions
>>>
>>> Wikth those corrections I went through your whole process but CNN stil
>>> does not work, so I am still frustrated,
>>
>> I installed the above add-on and the cnn videos worked.  I just click on
>> the icon first, selected netscape for vista and then proceeded to watch
>> the videos.  They seemed to work just fine doing it that way.

You watched the HBO promo, but did the news story then play ok afterwards?  It
does not.  Click on the story again, and it plays the ()&*%#$ promo again.

>I finally started reading this thread and thought "Gee I wonder".  So I went
> to CNN videos and watched them just fine.
>
>What is the problem??
>
>Then I realized that I have "GreaseMonkey" extention installed so I can
> watch foxnews videos.  For me, GreaseMonkey does the trick.

I have that too, doesn't work either.  Also Flash 9.  The site is asking us to
download "Turner Video Player" or some such that won't copy/paste cuz its a
graphic.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)