Dual bootable instalation with windows 2000 server and Fedora 7!!!

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:11:34 UTC 2007

On 7/4/07, Matthew Hoggan <mbhoggan at pacbell.net> wrote:

>  Any recommendations on how to go about doing this. I have run endless
> searches on the net and nothing is coming up.
>

> Matthew Hoggan
>
> --

What do you need to know? I have Windows 2000 dual booting with Fedora 7 and
both are having lots of fun together :)

I am not at my machine right now, but off the top of my head, each one have
their own sets of partitions.
In fact I dedicated one partition to be a common data area (looking forward
to have both firefox and thunderbird share the same set of data whether I
start on Win2K or F7 mode, but that's for the future, now it is just another
vfat partition)

--
/\_/\
|O O|  pepebuho at pananet.com