some help with document root for mailman lists

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 5 04:18:51 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 19:15 -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
> Great help but one question for you Todd the redirect doesn't work
> quite right when going from http://lists.pilotalk.com it brings up my
> web site rather than the mailman lists.

At the moment <http://lists.pilotalk.com/> shows the same page as
<http://www.pilotalk.com/> and <http://pilotalk.com/>.  They all show
your list page.

To be honest, I'm not sure why you'd want to bother with extra
subdomains.  You can use the same domain name for everything, and just
change the URI path to the right of the domain name for different
things.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.