Connecting an extra computer to Internet

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Thu Jul 5 16:22:44 UTC 2007

Around 05:10pm on Thursday, July 05, 2007 (UK time), Paul Smith scrawled:

> Thanks, Dave. I have still no LAN (as far as I am aware of it); I only
> have a single computer and a modem to connect to the Internet. What do
> you mean by NIC? How can I know whether I have already got NICs in my
> computer?

Paul,

Is your modem a separat "box" fromt the PC?

If it is, how does it connect to your PC?  Perhaps via USB?

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 17:21:36 up 9 days, 21:01,  2 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.07