fstab line for NTFS

Rogue roguexz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:39:56 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

yum install ntfs-3g ntfsprogs

/etc/fstab
/dev/sdX               /mnt/XXX          ntfs    defaults        0 0

that should do the trick. And you may not need to install the kmod-ntfs
kernel module either. The issue with the kernel module is that you will
need to ensure that the latest kernel-module releases are synched with
your kernel upgrades.

I have tried both and find the above fuse based system better :-)

later,
Rogue