WiFi for a laptop

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jul 7 12:15:59 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:

>     Still no Internet and expect more needs to be done.

I'm not sure if I have followed all this thread,
but I think you said you have an Atheros WiFi card.

I don't have a machine with an Atheros card,
but if I did I would google for "fedora 7 atheros".
I'm not sure if Fedora comes with everything necessary
to use an Atheros card,
as it may offend Fedora's ethos ...
You may need something from another repository -
livna or freshrpms.

But there are lots of people with working Atheros cards,
so it should be easy to get the info.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366