Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Erik Hemdal ehemdal at townisp.com
Sun Jul 8 02:13:29 UTC 2007

> From: David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com>
. . . .

> > I can recommend http://www.badsoftware.com as a very informative site
> > about consumer protections regarding packaged software.  The author
> > behind the site (and an author of the associated book) is an attorney
> > and a software test practitioner, as well as an awfully nice guy.
>
> You did read the disclaimer in *bold* at the very bottom of the page you
> linked?
>
> ;-)

Sure I did, and I appreciate the joke.  Nothing on the site is legal
advice unless you hire Cem Kaner in a legal capacity.  Most lawyers I
know include similar disclaimers on their websites and publications for
reasons of ethics.  My opinion isn't worth too much, but I think Mr.
Kaner's is.  You can learn a lot on that site.

Nothing we've said here is worth any salt either in a real dispute, you
need a real attorney.  Please accept my apology, David, if you are an
attorney, because then this doesn't apply to you.

I appreciate the discussion from everyone who chimed in, you gave me a
good bit to think about today.

Erik