More Yum Problems with F7

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:55:10 UTC 2007

On 7/6/07, Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com> wrote:
> I normally use my Linux laptop offline because wireless doesn'y work
> (ipw2200--see previous threads|).
>
> Yesterday I connected via wire and tried yum update.  Got following response:
>
> ==>
>

> Could not find any working storages.
> Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'YumRepository' object has no
> attribute 'sack'" in <bound method YumRepository.__del__ of
> <yum.yumRepo.YumRepository object at 0x9276f8c>> ignored
> <==

Are you *sure* that sqlite is installed and OK? (type sqlite3)

Same for python-sqlite? (???)

This error - "> Could not find any working storages." - indicates that
yum can't import sqlite

Chris

PS - from yum/storagefactory.py:

def GetStorage():
    storage = None

    # Try to load storages, prefering the fastest one.

    try:
        storage = StorageSqliteC()
        return storage
    except ImportError:
        pass

    try:
        storage = StorageSqlite()
        return storage
    except ImportError:
        pass

    raise Errors.YumBaseError, 'Could not find any working storages.'