gnome - how to unmount cd/dvd ?

Carlos Alberto Alves drcaa at predialnet.com.br
Mon Jul 9 17:31:45 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 10:09 +0200, Stijn Hoop wrote:
>> I think the
>> right fix in this case is to teach k3b how to unmount the CD using
>> hal.
>
> How do I do that? Can you give me some pointers?

Why don't you edit /etc/group and include yourself in "disk" line. It
would be something like... disk:x:6:root,carlos
HTH,
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa at click21.com.br                *
* mailto:drcaa at predialnet.com.br             *