Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:18:48 UTC 2007

Hello to all folks there ...well Mustafa here from Pakistan. I am doing my
Bachelor's in software engineering right now. I started using Linux a year
ago when I did a system and network administration course on RHL 9. After
that I didn't got any chance to do something more with Linux. After that I
get familiarized with the Open Source theory and truly I loved it, so that's
y I chose JAVA for jumping into professional programming career INSTEAD of
'.NET' bcoz i want to move on further with Linux.

I m using FC 6 right now n when I came here I loved to c u all doing great
work here. I would also like to be a part of FC community but didn't know
where to start. I would love to work on Fedora documentation OR
internationalization project for URDU language support in Fedora but as
being a newbie at town I didn't know that how much knowledge is required to
get on work in a particular project.

I will love to hear whatever you have to share for me. I will be more then
happy to get advice or comments or suggestions from u folks there. :)

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan