looks like mailman has a problem with selinux

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Wed Jul 11 21:59:16 UTC 2007

Nope to the first question you asked and yes to the second one I do have the
mailman aliases added to main.cf.  I have Fedora 7 here so you are using the
same version I am.

Todd, I am blind so the selinux trouble shooting tool will not work for me.
I do a lot of my sstuff through a Windows box which is connected by router
and is in a corner of my house so ssh has become a good friend of mine.

Scott

Did you fix the aliases problem you had?  Without the proper list
aliases in /etc/mailman/aliases you won't get any mail delivered to
those lists.   You do also have the mailman aliases file added to the
alias_maps in postfix's main.cf, right?
I wouldn't automatically assume it's selinux.  Remind me again what
Fedora version you're running?  I've got F7 here and I setup mailman
with postfix the other day and can subscribe and post to lists, read
the archives and other tasks with selinux in enforcing mode.  There
may well be issues that come up in further usage, but I don't think
there are any with basic subscription and posting.