Mirage - best image viewer for Gnome desktop!

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:49:44 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 11:25 +0930, Tim wrote:
> The usual Gnome "Image Viewer" is "eog" (Eye of GNOME).  It does a
> reasonable job, and is fairly quick.  I just installed Mirage to
> compare, and I think they're pretty much on a par with each other.

I opened it up and I remembered why I don't use eog and it because it
lacks two of my most desired features:
* fullscreen view by default (or as an option to set - not as a button
to press afterwards)
* mouse wheel support for next/previous picture

Speed-wise they are both great, but eog lacks some essential features
and that is why it is unusable for me.