problems with mailman

Okay Todd,

Looks like we have one problem left to figure out. When I go to the web interface and subscribe myself the confirmation message saying that Mailman notices a new subscriber comes just fine but when you go to reply to that message to mailman it does not respond with a message telling you that you have been subscribed. Is that due to me not having a welcome message?

Scott