Mirage - best image viewer for Gnome desktop!

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Thu Jul 12 18:36:47 UTC 2007

Around 10:50am on Thursday, July 12, 2007 (UK time), M Daniel R Magarzo scrawled:

> That's because you probably don't know the powerful qiv: qiv is a quick
> image viewer, I think it's the fastest. Cool! I sometimes use it. It's a
> CLI.

Have just tried out qiv, which I didn't know about, I think I will
switch to using it instead of display ImageMagick when I just want to
have a quick look at a picture (like from mutt).  The 'm' toggle to fit
an oversized picture to the available window gives it the edge over
display, I believe.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 19:33:10 up 1 day, 10:49,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.12, 0.10