Re: Digital signatures

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 19:02 -0700, David Boles wrote:
There is a better chance of me being 'me' than there is of you being

Only on a personal verification level.  ;-)

Tim YOU have a digital signature now on your emails to this list. I can pick out mail from you easy because Thunderbird calls every message you send "JUNK". I know it is my settings but not sure what to change :-)

Karl