Amarok load twice, volume control no longer starts minimized problem

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:23:55 UTC 2007

Hello, I have googled for this problem and have not found a solution yet.

All of a sudden when I log on to my kde desktop I have the following
problems.  Amarok loads two copies of itself and the kmixer volume
control applet no longer starts minimized in the panel dock, it starts
maximized.

I have looked in the ~/.kde/share/config directory and have not found
anything I think is causing the problem.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at