Re: Bug report needed

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:03:48 -0600
Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

> The Bug number is 248241 and it deals with F7 not able to store data
> from my PDA but on FC6 it works fine.

Your bug report would be a lot more useful if you included the output
from /var/log/messages when you plug your PDA into your computer under both FC6
and F7, as well as any other messages that show up there when you access it.

A step-by-step "what I did to make this happen and what I see at each stage"
wouldn't hurt either.