problem while sending gpg key to mit key server

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:15:23 UTC 2007

Hello!
           I m having problem in sending my gpg key to the
pgp.mit.edukeyserver. It says time out. I visited it through my web
browser and noticed
that we can send our key theough their webpage by psting the ASCII-armored
PGP key in the text box given there but i couldn't open the pubring.gpg file
into open office or gedit so i can copy the ASCII n paste there to complete
the registration process. What to do know?? sending key through shell is not
responding.

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan