problem while sending gpg key to mit key server

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:39:46 UTC 2007

Another problem occured....
before a couple of minutes trying to submit key to keyserver ends in time
out but now It is saying that Nothing to export for key submit command
also..... i went to the .gnupg directory n saw the MyKey.txt blank file
there that was created in failed try to export my key. I just del that .txt
file but still ... my .gnupg directory is fine.. all the files r there but
my Keylisting command is also not working....

gpg --list-keys  gives no response..... :( what's the hell going with me...
m confused..... Is it that much hard to keep working on project....?

Just lost... someone help .. plz

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan