problem while sending gpg key to mit key server

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:55:31 UTC 2007

on 7/15/2007 11:16 AM, Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> On 7/16/07, Rogue <roguexz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mustafa,

> I would suggest that you try accessing the following servers:
>
> pool.sks-keyservers.net
> subkeys.pgp.net
> pgp.mit.edu
>
> If you are still unable to access the above sites via a browser, I
> suggest that you contact your ISP and ask her/him if there are any
> issues in connecting to the above sites.
>
> thanks,
> Rogue

> Hello!
>           Sir I've tried all the three n their result
> 1) Require User name and password before opening the page
> 2) Server not found
> 3) Page open ups but after putting the ASCII and hitting the submit button
> it takes almost 30 seconds and nothing appears after that.

1) Got there with no problem
2) Got there with no problem
3) Got there with no problem - I have used this site before today.

All I can say is that you are doing something really incorrectly.

If you like to email your key to me and I submit it for you to pgp.mit.edu
or which ever valid site you wish.

--

  David