Best MP3 & VCD/DVD Player?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:40:34 UTC 2007

Hello! folks
                 well this thread will behave much like a poll but with
comments. I was searching for some nice audio n video player to play
mp3,VCD,DVD,mpg,wma,rm,ram and most of my windows media files and real
player files. So, i though to ask you folks so might save time of
downloading and installing a bulk of software. So, please share with me that
which one/two will be the best one to play all these files.. with ur
comments on it.

please also put the download link and anything u wanna mention before
installing that software.?

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan