Can Linux beat XP in homes yet or NOT?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:46:25 UTC 2007

On 16/07/07, David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:
> on 7/15/2007 10:37 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >> No, more likely it's because a lot of game companies seem absolutely
> >> determined to use DirectX to the detriment of anything else.  DirectX =
> >> Windows.
> >>

> > So write to them. Give me some names, I'll write to them too.
>
> You are joking here correct?

No, not at all. Looky here:
http://dotancohen.com/eng/linux_compatibility.php
http://dotancohen.com/eng/firefox_compatibility.php

I've got tens of others that I need to put on those pages as well. If
you look, Picasa is on that list, as are some others that got ported
to Linux eventually. Developers care about expanding their user base.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/