Petrified to upgrade

Marc linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:15:22 UTC 2007

I can tell you that I had problems upgrading my FC6 to F7, so I can
only imagine the issues tthat would be there in your case.  I
recommend offloading data and/or directories to a portable usb drive,
doing a fresh install without the drive, then plugging in and putting
your data back.  No risk of corruption or overwrite that way.

Marc