A new use for Linux

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 22:07:33 UTC 2007

--- Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:

> Marc wrote:
> > http://www.e-fense.com/helix/

> I am trying to get Helix from a computer in Europe.
> All USA sites no
> longer have it. I think the whole thing may be a
> sham.
>
> Karl
>
> --

Is it a shame, that they do not have it here in the
USA.

Or is it a sham meaning that it could be a fake

fake: something that is a counterfeit; not what it
seems to be

As others have pointed out to you Distrowatch.com has
it and you can check download links,

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=helix

Regards,

Antonio

Linux Counter# 381662
http://counter.li.org/
Home page(s):
http://www20.brinkster.com/olivares/
http://www.geocities.com/olivares14031/

Use Slax, Fedora Core 6, or Fedora 7 at random

[olivares at localhost ~]$ uptime
 17:14:47 up 3 day, 20:23,  2 users,  load average:
0.60, 1.20, 1.59
[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.20-1.2962.fc6 #1 SMP
Tue Jun 19
 19:27:14 EDT 2007 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
[olivares at localhost ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 6 (Zod)