Claws to Mutt

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Fri Jul 20 01:46:55 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 20:31 -0500, Chris wrote:
> Hiya everyone!
>
> 	I would love to move from Claws to Mutt.  Can someone point me
> to a How-To or has anyone done this with either Claws or T-Bird and be
> willing to bend my ear?
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Chris
> Registerd Linux user number 448639

 Moving to mutt isn't all that bad the mutt website has some great
tutorials and wiki entries, there is even a site with a muttrc generator
very easy to use. Mutt has a ton of options though so be prepared for
alot of reading trying to figure all of them out, hope you like it
enjoy!!
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org